[gcompris-devel] some commit

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sat Jan 31 04:58:23 UTC 2004

Just commited some changed. The big new is that we have a new board
which a a billard simulation. Hey don't be so exited. It's a reaaaly
simple simulation, don't expect to much of it.
It comes from the code src/board/machpuzzle.c that I developed a long
time ago but never completed. My intend was to create a clone of an old
dos game TIM The Incredible Machine. It's a puzzle game were you have to
organize a set of items in order to reach a goal when 'The Machine' is
run. For example if you need to send a ball in a basket, the kid must
place the proper wall to let the ball reach the basket.
Unfortunatly, I don't have enough gaming experience and I needed a good
collision engine to be implemented. It's far from trivial so I fall back
to a simple billard for which the code is 'ok'.

Second change is that I added a status 'completed' for when all the
levels are completed.