[gcompris-devel] Something strange

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Fri Jan 30 16:05:11 UTC 2004

I tested, it works fine but strangely. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

What happen If I remember is that i pick a random number. If it's
already displayed, I do nothing. That's why some number seems invisible.
It's just they don't exist.

For the success, it's probebly because at the time you time, I pick the
number you type. Probability is just 1/9.

Bruno.