[gcompris-devel] melody activity

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Jan 15 23:06:02 UTC 2004

Sorry for the looong delay and silent on the list. I will answer all
pending mail as soon as I can.

Jose, I just fixed and commited your board. As for as a theme, I
implemented a python list to hold all usefull info for your board. It is
easy now to support different theme like I suggested.

We just need to get images and sounds. Please anybody here, help us for
that.

Bruno.