[gcompris-devel] melody activity

Mark Van den Borre mark at markvdb.be
Fri Jan 16 01:11:00 UTC 2004

Op vr 16-01-2004, om 08:05 schreef Bruno Coudoin:

> We just need to get images and sounds. Please anybody here, help us for
> that.

> > > Anybody here could provide us 4 to 6 sounds of piano, guitar, drum, ...

Timidity, the software-only midi player, uses a samples library called
eawpats. It's high quality material.
Most distributions carry timidity and eawpats.
There are two or three sample sets (drums & pistols), however, that are
for non-commercial use only. The absolute majority is free to use for
whatever you see fit.
http://www.stardate.bc.ca/eawpatches/html/tim_eaw_start.htm

Would you prefer ogg vorbis files or waves? I'll happily make them for
you.

Mark
-----
Mark Van den Borre