[gcompris-devel] gcompris and slackware

dm_ragan at charter.net dm_ragan at charter.net
Sat Feb 21 14:06:02 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am trying to get gcompris to work with Slackware 9.0.  I am using gcompris sources (5.2).  So far, I believe I have resolved all dependencies.  The only thing that doesn't seem to work is libpython.  When running "./configure", a message is displayed about the python pluggin not being enabled.  Everything else seems to go fine.  I do have Python install (2.2), but I'm not sure what exactly the configure script is looking for.  Can someone shed some light on this?

thanks