[gcompris-devel] i18n falling letters

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Feb 15 14:51:02 UTC 2004

What you are proposing is going to be too complex. This is going too
far. I want to restrict gcompris to teach simple concept. More advanced
concept often need dedicated tools. For example, gcompris should not
replace a real typing tutor like ktouch.
In your example, I believe there are tools dedicated to learn kanji.
Won't it be more appropriate than gcompris ?

Now, more specificaly on your question, I don't think gletters uses the
sublevel concept. It's up to each board to manage (increment and check
boundaries) of the level/sublevel. No mysteries here.

I had a busy week-end and failed to look at your code. I have to make a
new release to fix the major bugs we have and prepare the freeedem. I am
not sure of when i will have time to take care of your code :( Sorry for
that.

Bruno.