[gcompris-devel] i18n falling letters

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Thu Feb 12 17:34:33 UTC 2004

Yan Seiner wrote:
> Bruno Coudoin wrote:
>
>> I will have a look to it this WE. Too busy by now.
>>
>> I am glad you got it. I'll probably help to complete it.
>>
>> Bruno.

This is the cleaned up version of gletters with some minor docs.

Also, please look at the logging; I think I may have either fixed a bug
or messed up what you want to log.

Sorry for the binary; I don't have the desire to unpack a clean tarball.

--Yan

Yan Seiner, PE  (_)\(_)     ,>/'_   o__     o__
Cardinal Engineering, Inc. (_)\(_)  ,>/'_   ,>/'_
http://www.cardinalengineering.com (_)\(_) (_)\(_)
spam killer code kpwq1jkcsEzdx39gnkVvgycd15ayqq