[gcompris-devel] i18n falling letters

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Thu Feb 12 15:59:35 UTC 2004

Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> I will have a look to it this WE. Too busy by now.
>
> I am glad you got it. I'll probably help to complete it.
>
> Bruno.

I'll get you a better patch later tonight or tomorrow AM (US Eastern
time).  I had the chance to clean up a bit - got rid of some ugly
pointer messes and in general cleaned the code.  I also stuck some minor
documentation in.

--Yan

Yan Seiner, PE  (_)\(_)     ,>/'_   o__     o__
Cardinal Engineering, Inc. (_)\(_)  ,>/'_   ,>/'_
http://www.cardinalengineering.com (_)\(_) (_)\(_)
spam killer code kpwq1jkcsEzdx39gnkVvgycd15ayqq