[gcompris-devel] Japanese falling letters

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Fri Feb 6 15:43:00 UTC 2004

I don't know for Japanese but gcompris uses UTF-8 as it's coding
standard, including the falling words. For letters, it's different.
Gcompris is hardcoded to use a-z letter set. You can change this in
gletters.c. This will need to add code to make sure a-z is still the
default.

First, I suggest you to provide a japanese translation for gcompris. I
don't think there is one already.

Bruno.