[gcompris-devel] Japanese falling letters

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Fri Feb 6 15:01:17 UTC 2004

How difficult would it be to add japanese falling letters to gcompris?

Assume that I know python, that the two japanese phoenetic alphabets are
50 characters or so, and that they can be simply mapped to the keyboard.

I'm not talking about kanji so UTF encoding and keyboard entry stuff is
not necessary.  The phoenetic alphabets map 1-to-1 to a relatively
standard keyboard.

Where do I need to start looking in the code?  Or could it be done as a
module?

--Yan

Yan Seiner, PE  (_)\(_)     ,>/'_   o__     o__
Cardinal Engineering, Inc. (_)\(_)  ,>/'_   ,>/'_
http://www.cardinalengineering.com (_)\(_) (_)\(_)
spam killer code kpwq1jkcsEzdx39gnkVvgycd15ayqq