[gcompris-devel] release 5.0 in the way.

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Feb 2 14:07:02 UTC 2004

Le lun 02/02/2004 à 05:56, Richard June a écrit :

> Bruno, would you care to see the script I wrote to guess at what audio output
> GCompris should use?

Sure. Where can I get it ?

This is a major issue. Could we add in the gcompris config windows a
sound output selector (we could play 'congratulation' as an audio
sample).

Another issue I have is that I cannot on my config have the background
music. Once I set it, no more sound will play.
I had this working on mandrake 9.1. It seems to be dependant of mandrake
9.2 but not sure. Do others see the same problems?