[gcompris-devel] improved drawing activity

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Oct 29 15:32:09 UTC 2003

By request from my son, I added some feature to gcompris drawing
activity, now you can rotate and flip objects. Also fixed the text entry
regarding utf8 support.
Unfortunatly, the rotation has a bug where the center of the rotation is
wrong. Also after rotating an object, it's hard to move it. If you
rotate it 180°, you when you move it up it goes down. Don't know yet how
to solve that. Any help appreciated.

I also added an experience top level menu that includes the watercycle,
canal lock, paratrooper and submarine.

All in the CVS.