[gcompris-devel] Implemented audio output selection (in CVS)

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Oct 28 17:42:21 UTC 2003

I implemented the audio output selection.
It works fine for me. Can output from the command line to esd, oss or
arts. This should definitly close all the sound issues we have here or
there. Everybody should find one that works for him.

I also added 4 times more colors in the drawing activity. For that, I
had to removed the play of the voice when a color was selected (eg red).

Now our kids can draw the sea and the sky in different blue. My daughter
was obliged to draw the sky in yellow before that !!!