[gcompris-devel] Small display bug

pgeorges pascal.georges1 at free.fr
Wed Feb 12 12:57:03 UTC 2003

I looked quickly to the code : if the count of enter/leave mouse events
is not reliable, why not keep 2 versions of the image, one clear, and
one darkened and swap between them ?
That way, the worst case occurs when the displayed image does not
correspond to where the mouse is, which will be corrected when the mouse
moves again. So there won't be any too darkened image possibility.

Moreover this solution is less CPU intensive.

Pascal