[gcompris-devel] Small display bug

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Feb 10 17:34:07 UTC 2003

Yes, I am aware of this issue. Unfortunatly, it is not easy to fix.

Let me describe what happens, is that the gnome canvas does not return
the proper number of enter/exit event when we click on a button.
You can trace the problem in gameutil:gcompris_item_event_focus

On my mandrake 9, to reproduce it, I have to click on a button while
moving the mouse out of the button (like drag&drop).

I tried several times to fix that without success.

There is probably a solution, help is welcome.

Bruno.