[gcompris-devel] sound

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Dec 16 04:27:02 UTC 2003

Le lun 15/12/2003 à 22:48, Olivier Samyn a écrit :
> Hello Bruno and all others,
>
> It just had time to do a "cvs -z3 co gcompris" ... around 7 month I
> didn't done something like that...
>
> Now I will have a look at the latest python changes (and maybe
> add/modify some bindings). Also I will try to update the current
> documentations...

I just updated the documentation (sound package has one function less)

I made a quick review of what changed and as far as I remember, I added
3 functions that have not their bindings;
utils : item_rotate_relative_with_center
utils : gcompris_get_asset_file
utils : gcompris_load_pixmap_asset

> So maybe If I found time to do it, I will try to find a way to
> start/stop the background sound...

That would be excellent. Jose for sure will love that.

> So... I am back to gcompris devel... :)

And that good for us. Do you have ideas on what to do beside these
issues ?

Bruno.