[gcompris-devel] sound

Olivier Samyn osamyn at easynet.be
Tue Dec 16 04:16:03 UTC 2003

Hello Bruno and all others,

It just had time to do a "cvs -z3 co gcompris" ... around 7 month I
didn't done something like that...

Now I will have a look at the latest python changes (and maybe
add/modify some bindings). Also I will try to update the current
documentations...

So maybe If I found time to do it, I will try to find a way to
start/stop the background sound...

So... I am back to gcompris devel... :)

Olivier