[gcompris-devel] still no sound in python

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Fri Dec 12 13:17:03 UTC 2003

Ahhh yess, I always miss that. You must add this in the header of your
file:
import gcompris.sound

Then in your code, this works:
gcompris.sound.play_ogg("train")

Well, your doc is excellent Olivier. I am stupid not not have look at it
fist. It would have save me some time.
I will spend some time to update it. I removed or added some funtions in
the mean time. How do you recreate it from docbook ? Do you edit it
manually or there is finally some user friendly tools ?

Bruno.