[gcompris-devel] still no sound in python

Olivier Samyn osamyn at ulb.ac.be
Fri Dec 12 09:21:04 UTC 2003

>hi,
>
>I still haven't found the name of the function to play sound.
>If someone knows a way to do it, I am volunteers to write a doc listing all
>the PYTHON API for gcompris. Yes, it's when you need it that you do it ;-)

Now you speak about some docs, I remember me about something I made sometimes ago...

Just take a look at:
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gcompris/docs/C/python.html

and you will find for the sound package:
gcompris.sound.play_ogg(list) where The list argument is a python list containing strings

;)

Olivier Samyn.