[gcompris-devel] [init]xml

bruno patin bruno.patin at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 9 14:20:01 UTC 2003

good morning/afternoon/evening to all.

I will deliver a initialisation that will not use gnome anymore by
monday (or so I think). It will be thanks to the use of the expat lib
that allows the processing of xml files. The use of this type of files
will allow us if needed to extend the init file easily. I hope it will
be appreciated. After that, I will port the gcompris framework to cygwin
as there won't be any gnome related libs anymore (as I understood,
bruno, you already supress the call of the gnome libs).

Bruno