[gcompris-devel] [init]xml

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Dec 9 23:43:00 UTC 2003

Bruno, it seems you did not get my mail of the 30 Nov. I told you I was
starting to work on the gtk port and asked you to call back to
coordinate our efforts. In the meantime, I completed it (not commited
yet). There is no more gnome in gcompris and for the properties, I use
the glib scanner.

Next step is to try to run gcompris with cygwin. Your help would be
appreciated.

Hope you don't have code the properties yet.

Bruno.