[gcompris-devel] Bug-List

Ronny Standtke Ronny.Standtke at gmx.de
Wed Aug 27 02:45:13 UTC 2003

Hi Bruno,

> * can no more face impossible case (too close or too far)

What exactly means "too close" in this board?

> I had to allow dice with NO point (zero) to be sure it's always
> possible.

In what exact case is this necessary?

> It would be nice if you could test it (libgnomecanvas in the gnome cvs).

Works much better! But depending on a cvs version of a basic library gives me
the willies :-)

> I suggest a third way. If we don't have to color voice, or the sounds is
> disabled, then we display the text message. This way, it's always
> playable to its best.

Well, my concerns are that in this case we have two identical boards. We have
to read a color names and klick on the corresponding item. Then just the
graphics are different. My opinion is now (sorry for not thinking long enough
the first time) that the "ideas" of the two boards should stay separated. One
board for listening to color names and one board for reading color names.

>> Contents errors:
>> ----------------
>> - missing letters / reading practice / find your left and right hands
>>       in the handbook it reads:
>>       "Click on the hand at the bottom to validate your choice."
>>       but there is no hand...
>
>Fixed in the .xml.in file. Translation have to be updated by
>translators.

Did you commit the changes to cvs? In my version of the files
(missing_letter.xml.in, imageid.xml.in, leftright.xml.in) nothing is fixed.

> You can sent it to me directly. Both works.

OK, see attachment for an updated de.po.

Another bug: I found that the "move mouse away from button after clicking on
it" bug does also exists in the gcompris configuration dialog.

Greetings

Ronny