[gcompris-devel] Bug-List

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sat Aug 23 09:22:02 UTC 2003

I am happy your list become shorter ;)

Le sam 23/08/2003 à 10:34, Ronny Standtke a écrit :
> Hi Bruno and others,
>
> > > - substraction with a funny game
> > > 	the die always shows one point when you move the mouse away from it
> >
> > Saw it. It's comes from the new way I handle buttons hightligting.
> > It's fixed in the CVS.
>
> OK, this is fixed but there is now another bug. You can jump over the fish.
> There is no way back then and you definately lose.

True, It's in my TODO list

> > > - baby shape puzzle
> > > 	the solution will be accepted, even when you lay back items
> > > 	(they only must have been at the right position before...)
> >
> > Great, I found it also. It's in the CVS.
>
> But now there is another bug: If you completed one level all you have to do in
> the next one is to press the ok button.

Oups. I too nice with the kids. It's fixed in the CVS.
I also replaced in babymatch the pair tree/stars because it as no
meaning in non christian country.

> > > - the wordchoice in the handbooks is not consistent, sometimes it reads
> > >   "the kid" sometimes "you"...
> >
> > What do you mean by handbook. Are you using the open office generated
> > documentation or 'in gcompris' help.
> > I don't have enougth time to review the documentation. If you want, you
> > can fix it and send me the corrections.
>
> I meant the help within gcompris. I can have a look at it.
>
> It still happens quite often in gcompris that the lower main menu just goes
> grey. I found a correlation. It has to do with the sound. It alwas happens in
> this two situations:

> 1. When starting gcompris and the sound starts up earlier as the main window
> is painted on the screen.
>
> 2. When opening the help for a board and a sound is still playing.
>
> I think this two situations can guide you on your way of searching and killing
> this ugly bug.

I have never obseved this. I'll have a look but it maybe a gnomecanvas
refresh issue.
What happens if you run in windows mode and overlapp a window above
gcompris. Does it refresh well after ?

Bruno.