[gcompris-devel] Bug-List

Ronny Standtke Ronny.Standtke at gmx.de
Sat Aug 23 01:36:09 UTC 2003

Hi Bruno and others,

> > - substraction with a funny game
> > 	the die always shows one point when you move the mouse away from it
>
> Saw it. It's comes from the new way I handle buttons hightligting.
> It's fixed in the CVS.

OK, this is fixed but there is now another bug. You can jump over the fish.
There is no way back then and you definately lose.

> > - baby shape puzzle
> > 	the solution will be accepted, even when you lay back items
> > 	(they only must have been at the right position before...)
>
> Great, I found it also. It's in the CVS.

But now there is another bug: If you completed one level all you have to do in
the next one is to press the ok button.

> > - the wordchoice in the handbooks is not consistent, sometimes it reads
> >   "the kid" sometimes "you"...
>
> What do you mean by handbook. Are you using the open office generated
> documentation or 'in gcompris' help.
> I don't have enougth time to review the documentation. If you want, you
> can fix it and send me the corrections.

I meant the help within gcompris. I can have a look at it.

It still happens quite often in gcompris that the lower main menu just goes
grey. I found a correlation. It has to do with the sound. It alwas happens in
this two situations:

1. When starting gcompris and the sound starts up earlier as the main window
is painted on the screen.

2. When opening the help for a board and a sound is still playing.

I think this two situations can guide you on your way of searching and killing
this ugly bug.

Greetings

Ronny