[gcompris-devel] Re: [Ofset-freeduc] Dutch translation

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Thu Apr 10 01:31:05 UTC 2003

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 23:20:15 +0200
Sander Devrieze <s.devrieze at pandora.be> wrote:

      > However I am not sure GCompris is
      > translated in Dutch.

      It is. 100% sure.

Howe are you 100% sure if you cannot see the application in Dutch,
Bruno seems to say no. Please check with him.

(Note: I am not sure the Dutch flag within GCompris means the
applicaiton is available in the language, if so this "features" should
be fixed)

    > In this case you may want to check with the
      > GCompris development team. (I cc this message to them)

      OK, but maybe it's a bug on the CD?

Probably no. The localisation system seem to be quite workable with
other applications.

Hilaire Fernandes