[gcompris-devel] Re: [Ofset-freeduc] Dutch translation

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Apr 10 02:18:14 UTC 2003

I confirm that it is translated in dutch.

If you look at this page, you will see that gcompris is translated at
97.14% in dutch.
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.2/nl/fifth-toe/index.html

The problem is that gcompris fails to change the gcompris'current locale
to dutch. It is strange that it can in other language and not in dutch.
What are the messages in the console ?

Bruno.

ofset        - http://ofset.sf.net
gcompris  - http://ofset.sf.net/gcompris