[gcompris-devel] Re: Gcompris internationalization

Håvard Bjåstad Havard.Bjastad at online.no
Mon May 13 12:08:16 UTC 2002

OK, so using Swedish locale (iso code is se, not sw, I believe) in
GCompris requires Swedish locale in the distribution. Well, that
explains it -- I don't have Swedish installed. And when I try your
suggestion, the console output does indeed say "got (null)".

So I'll create a Norwegian translation (yes, iso code is no). The
documentation states that when creating a new translation, one should
start with a file called gcompris.pot, however I can't find it in CVS...
Does it exist? Where is it located?

And for the sounds, which files do I need to create Norwegian versions
of (are they all located in one directory in CVS)?

HB.