[gcompris-devel] seg fault in memory board

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Mar 20 14:15:03 UTC 2002

Good point, thanks to have found this one.
I was sure there was a major bug in memory but never spend the time to
track and extermine it ;)

To thanks you for your time, tell your daughter she can move the fishes
by dragging while the shift key is kept active...

I already fixed the CVS, next release will be fixed.

Of course you are welcome to find more bugs ;)

Bruno.