[gcompris-devel] News

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Thu Mar 21 10:29:05 UTC 2002

656 Download the 19 of March......

I don't know why but we usually have 100 DL at release time and 30
during normal time. Probably an announce on MSDN ;)

Other news, the next release is on its way with 3 (THREE) new boards.
Already 1 is in the CVS. It is a great maze board.
I contacted the author of gmaze that I saw on gnome.org. I suggested him
to make a gcompris board of it and 2 days after I got the plugin.

The 2 new boards are mine, one is a double entry table based on the
puzzle board, the other is more fun, it is a dart board with a target,
you must send a dart and then count the points (take care of the wind
direction).

Bruno Coudoin
ANFORA - http://www.anfora.fr
Tel: (33)5 61 00 34 67