[gcompris-devel] seg fault in memory board

Ehreth Imre imre.ehreth at sysdata.siemens.hu
Tue Mar 19 22:34:02 UTC 2002

Hi

  I found a bug in the memory board, causing a segmentation fault.
The bug is in src/boards/memory.c in line 432 in the get_image function.

The line should be
i = lowerImageIndex + rand()%(upperImageIndex-lowerImageIndex);

instead of
i = lowerImageIndex + rand()%(upperImageIndex-lowerImageIndex) -1;

I don't know it is the correct place to send bug reports. I have not
found information in the project home page where to post them.
I have also submitted this bug reort to sourceforge.net.
Is it the correct place?

My daugther loves the game (she is three).
Nice work.

Best regards
   Imre Ehreth

PS: I hope I will have the time to hunt the source of other bugs.