[gcompris-devel] Updated Lithuanian translation and again some bugs :(

Mantas K. monte at mail.lt
Wed Mar 13 03:34:04 UTC 2002

Hi,

I'm sending updated Lithuanian translation and information about serious bugs:

1. Gcompris is very unstable on debian 3.0 (woody). Debian package of
gcompris is 1.0 pre3(see http://packages.debian.org/gcompris). I tested only
compiled CVS version, maybe pre3 debs are more stable. (I will test it
today). Pre4 has many changes and maybe better is to ask Yann Dirson
(maintainter of debian package) to update debian packages to latest version
of gcompris ?

2. In  planegame board there are difficulties with flying to clouds -  the
helicopter flyes very very slowly and when reaching to the right number from
the order the next number is collected but not the needed one (ex. the
helicopter was aprouching to 4, but number 5 disappeared)

3.In a hand board there problems with localization - on the bottons 'left'
and 'right' accented characters are dissplayed incorectly.

4. Also localization problems in imageid and missing letter boards. I guess
in 'missing letter' accented characters are treated as spacers (ex. are
problems with this tranlation
msgid "satchel s_tchel a o i"
msgstr "krepšys k_epšys r i l" )

I have one suggestion: it would be good when the mouse is on buttons (exit,
ok, help) and drawing tools the explanation message would appear (like on
menu icons)

Mantas K.