[gcompris-devel] Re: GCompris hungarian - I like it :-)

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Jun 26 01:16:12 UTC 2002

Do you have gnome-common installed and especially gnome-autogen.sh
Please, send me the trace of your autogen

On my Redhat 7.3,
I can:
rm -rf intl m4
./autogen.sh

Also try some cleanup with
rm config.cache
(this force autoconf to not use the cache)
make distclean
(if the makefile is ok, it cleans up everythings).

Hope it works.

I am sory for the inconvenient, gnome2 changes introduced many changes
that we have yet to understand and know how to work with.

Bruno.