[gcompris-devel] translation of gcompris

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Jun 12 15:59:03 UTC 2002

Imma,

Welcome on gcompris, it is true that italian is lagging on gcompris. I
am happy you come to the rescue.

To update you it.po file, you must do:
cd gcompris/po
make update-po

Then your it.po file will be populated with new strings, make the
translation.

Then:
make install

this is needed to test your translation.

Last, remove all .po files except yours and get them again from cvs.
This step is to avoid every user to update the po file og others.
I have been requested to proceed this way.

By the way, can you tell  us more on your interrest in gcompris.
Do you use it at school or at home (I hope it i not at work ;)

Bruno.