[gcompris-devel] Re: Some suggestion and again problems with GCompris translation

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Jan 23 07:49:05 UTC 2002

Mantas, thanks for your feedback.
I don't have time to fully answer your mail now.
I would like to inform you about the new translation scheme. Translators
needs now to run
../intltool-update lt
in the po directory to update the strings from the xml.in files.
Gcompris is not 100% translated yet. I believe the titles in the puzzles
is one exception and there should be few others.
My goal is to complete it before version 1.

I will look in detail at your other remarks.

Thanks for your feedback, Bruno.