[gcompris-devel] dutch po file and pre2 compile problems on RH 7.1

Tino Meinen a.t.meinen at chello.nl
Sun Jan 27 19:08:05 UTC 2002

Hello, I completed and updated the Dutch po file. It is attached to this
message.
However, I was not able to compile GcomprisPre2
I have RedHat 7.1 with Ximian up to date.
I had to install libxml2 and libxml2-devel to get through the configure
stage without problems.

during make, however, it gave the following error:

In file included from pixbuf_util.c:13:
pixbuf_util.h:16:35: gdk-pixbuf/gdk-pixbuf.h: No such file or directory

but I have gdk-pixbuf.h installed in
/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-1.0/gdk-pixbuf/gdk-pixbuf.h

configuring with option
--with-gdk-pixbuf-prefix=/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-1.0/
or
 --with-gdk-pixbuf-prefix=/usr/include/

did not resolve the issue. Strange because configure seemingly compiles
without any problem
Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks
Tino Meinen