[gcompris-devel] I18N of imageid

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Tue Feb 12 10:31:02 UTC 2002

Pascal,

I have modified the .xml file of imageid to enter it in the normal po
process.
This is not very good since in your implementation you was trying to
propose close words to the target words like cake and bake. But when
translated word to word, we won't have close words to propose to the
children.

I don't have a solution to make it work this way and keep the po files.
For now I think it is best in this case to use the po files.

I propose to think carefully to this kind of situation and find a
solution for V2.

Bruno Coudoin
ANFORA - http://www.anfora.fr
Tel: (33)5 61 00 34 67