[gcompris-devel] [Ann Release gcompris 1.0.0Pre3]

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Tue Feb 12 10:23:09 UTC 2002

We are getting close from the 1.0 final.
There is still bugs Pascal and me are working on.

In the meantime, this version brings many enhancement especially towards
translators.
GCompris should now be 100% I18N from the po files except for the audio
voices and the word list.

There is now two .tgz packages, one full with the sounds and one without
the sounds.
A tgz package for sounds by locale is on the way.

For the rpm, I now create i586 package, one for the core gcompris and
one for each sounds locale.

Please test it extensively and report us bugs.

Have fun,

Bruno Coudoin
ANFORA - http://www.anfora.fr
Tel: (33)5 61 00 34 67