[gcompris-devel] dutch po file and pre2 compile problems on RH 7.1

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Feb 6 11:10:02 UTC 2002

Tino,

Sory for my late answer.

OK, so we also have a configure problem with gdk-pixbuf.
I guess that temporary creating a link
ln -s /usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-1.0/gdk-pixbuf /usr/include
so that you have /usr/include/gdk-pixbuf/gdk-pixbuf.h
will make gcompris compile fine.

Thanks for your po file, it is already in the CVS and will be part of
the next gcompris release.

Bruno.