[gcompris-devel] Re: Compile Problem

Mike Castle dalgoda at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 7 03:11:04 UTC 2002

In article <1013022015.3993.6.camel at bruno>,
Bruno Coudoin  <bruno.coudoin at free.fr> wrote:

>Greg, we have a problem in configuring libxml2.
>Sory for that, we are still investigating to fix that.

This should be a pretty simple fix, actually.

And this isn't the only problem.

gdk-pixbuf is still an issue as well.

src/boards/Makefile.am and src/Makefile.am both need to add
$(GDK_PIXBUF_CFLAGS) to INCLUDES.  GNOME_INCLUDEDIR is already there, so
should be no problem to add this.

Something similar should be done for xml2 (xml2-config --flags,
gnome-config --cflags xml2, or pkg-config --cflags libxml-2.0).
GNOME_XML_LIB is already extracted, so should be easy enough to pull out
GNOME_XML_CFLAGS as well.

mrc
--
     Mike Castle      dalgoda at ix.netcom.com      www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/