[gcompris-devel] Help needed

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Dec 31 06:36:04 UTC 2002

Simply get the CVS as explained on the gcompris web site.

Then
cd gcompris
sh autogen.sh

Read carefully at all missing library, add then (usually -devel packages
are missing).

then make
And if everything correct,
make install

Then run
gcompris

Take care to remove your previous gcompris installation package that is
usualy in /usr/bin/gcompris.

By default, the new compiled gcompris will be in
/usr/local/bin/gcompris.

Bruno.