[gcompris-devel] Help needed

Mantas K. monte at mail.lt
Sat Dec 28 16:24:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have Debian Woody/Sarge + GNOME2, I can test if you send me instructions
how to compile gcompris from CVS.

Bruno:
>I would like to make a new release of gcompris that includes the gnome2
>port anf a new board releated to money usage.
>
>It works fine on Mandrake 9.0 but on RedHat 8.0 the fonts are not
>properly displayed. The problem commes from UTF-8 characters.
>
>Can somebody test the cvs on their environment and tell me if they are
>sucessfull.
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>BTW, Happy chrismas to all of you.

Happy chrismas to you too :)

Mantas Kriaučiūnas <monte at mail.lt>
Jabber: <mantiena at jabber.sk>		ICQ: mantiena <44451746>
Kalediniai sveikinimai SMS zinute - siusk KALEDOS numeriu 1325. Jei
siunti draugui, po zodzio KALEDOS nurodyk jo mob. telefono numeri.
Zinutes kaina 1 Lt.  http://sms.delfi.lt/