[gcompris-devel] Re: `Divide by zero' bug...

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Wed Oct 10 14:10:10 UTC 2001

I have not much time to explain now, but to go fast, the timers
functions are used to set the small progress bar in the gnome status bar
some board use it (like the fishes) but not all.
I have the action to remove this and to implement a more visible canvas
one. I suggest you to make it easy to remove the line where the divide
in the gcompris/bar.c:bar_set_timer.
Check if the stability is back.

Bruno.

--