[gcompris-devel] Re: `Divide by zero' bug...

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Wed Oct 10 01:08:05 UTC 2001

Herman,

Great, I am glad you found these bugs.
It will be included in the next gcompris release for sure.

It can be that I also have the problem. Gcompris is pretty unstable and
it craches often at board entry. So this is perhaps also the bug I am
looking for ;)

So the latest issue on alpha is the font. Have you tried to tweak the
code and select a different font that would work for you?

Thanks a lot for this bug report.

Bruno.