[gcompris-devel] Re: `Divide by zero' bug...

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Mon Oct 15 00:53:03 UTC 2001

Herman,

I worked hard this week end on gcompris overall stability. I confirm
that there is a bug in canvas-gdk-pixbuf and especially on the
level1.png icon. If you just copy level2.png over level1.png in your
gcompris installation, gcompris do not crash when entering a board.
I am sure you will understand that finding that the bug was in the icon
itself is rather complicate to find on a developper stand point ;)

I hope I will have time to create a new release this week.

With these changes I consider gcompris beeing stable.

Bruno.