[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX Resolution Won't Resize to Monitor Upon Resuming Session

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:56:58 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 4:38 AM,  <chris at ccburton.com> wrote:

> NOTE
>
> My linux nxclient messes up resizing on OpenSUSE
> (and the original sizing actually)
> so
> I just change things with nxacl
> but
> I just tested the windows client on XP+SP3 (yuk)
> and
> mine works correctly, so we shouldn't do
> any fixing at this stage.

But the linux client should be able to resize after the session starts
anyway.  As far as I know, the windows client won't resize its own
display after the session is running but should be able to snap it to
a configured size or the available space as it starts up and resize
the session to fit.   What happens if you specify the size you want in
the client before connecting (i.e. calculate or guess at the geometry
'available' would be)?

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com