[FreeNX-kNX] Re: FreeNX on OpenSUSE-11.3

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:01:21 UTC 2011

Hi Frank,

Did you tried stopping services as app-armour and the firewall? I remember
install freenx on a opensuse 11.3 in virtual box and problems were always
the security.

Actually freenx it's easier to install in ubuntu using the ppa (karmic
version ppa works better in 10.04/10.10 than the newer ones).

You can try also x2go. Its similar and its alive (freenx looks like really
dead)

Sorry I can't help you.

Regards,
Ricardo