[FreeNX-kNX] Re: Strange problem with text colors

Tamás Pusztai pusztai-nx at szfki.hu
Fri Oct 29 07:23:40 UTC 2010

Hi,

 I have this problem, too.

 I'm currently running CentOS 5.5 with freenx-0.7.3-6.el5.centos.rpm on the server side (I guess, Amir has this same version, but Robert seem to have an entirely different system).

 My system worked perfectly since last December until around the end of this summer.  The first time I experienced this problem, I tracked back my system update history to find out what had been changed, and I found that the freenx package had just been upgraded.  So I have the impression that this problem is related to the upgrade to freenx-0.7.3-6.el5.

 Since the problem doesn't occur very frequently, I was not desperate enough to try downgrading the freenx package back to an earlier version to check whether the problem disappears or not.  But since others seem to have this same problem, I thought it might be useful to share this impression of mine.

 Tamás