[FreeNX-kNX] Sabayon/xnest and FreeNX

Carlos Sosa casosac at correo.nu
Thu Jun 10 13:40:35 UTC 2010

Hi Olaf:

Just my 2 cents... bellow

> a simpler window manager IceWM or LXDE,

But then I had to configure the desktops too (!?)

In this case you could edit what options the menu will offer...
i.e. Mozilla chat client etc...

> or
> running your applications rootless,
> which means they just appear as applications on the user's desktop.

You could setup each client connection to offer this ONLY particular
application
Please recheck clients options... you will find:

Configure -- settings -- Run the following command ... on this box you will
put Your_OWN_APP

Or alternative if you decide to use  IceWM or LXDE one of this WM

Hope this helps...

Reagards

Carlos