[FreeNX-kNX] Problem connecting with nxclient to nxserver [SOLVED]

Florian Schmidt fschmidt at gmx.at
Mon Jul 5 14:27:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

I think the MD5SUM entry is depending on which Linux distribution you are
using. On RedHat Enterprise 4/5 you find in /usr/bin/nxloadconfig the
default of:

COMMAND_MD5SUM="openssl md5"

It would like to know what the default in nxloadconfig on your distribution
is. I gues it will be: /usr/NX/bin/nxloadconfig in OpenSuSE but best is that
you check with >> which nxagent
the nxloadconfig should be in the same dir or somewhere nearby.

Cheers,
Florian