[FreeNX-kNX] Problem connecting with nxclient to nxserver [SOLVED]

Freek de Kruijf f.de.kruijf at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 11:10:51 UTC 2010

Hi,

I get a failure on the connection from nxclient to nxserver. In the log I see:
Can't open /var/lib/nxserver/db/running/sessionId{(STDIN)=}: No such file or
directory.
mv: cannot stat `/var/lib/nxserver/db/running/sessionId{(STDIN)=}': No such
file or directory
When I look there there is a file
/var/lib/nxserver/db/running/sessionId{(STDIN)}
so without the = character.
I found a solution on the Fedore forum.

I am not sure this is in the archive, so I report it here to document a
workaround.
This is to add to (at the end) /etc/nxserver/node.conf
the line 'COMMAND_MD5SUM="md5sum"' without the 's.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf